Maplelea Gives Back
We want to support our customers and get involved with causes that are important to you (and will have a positive impact on kids aged 6-12).
If your school or not-for-profit (NFP) organization is having an event with a raffle or auction that could benefit from the donation of a Maplelea doll, we encourage you to review the guidelines carefully and apply using the appropriate Donations Program form below.
School Donation Application Form Charities and NFP Application Form
All forms should be submitted by email attachment to email@example.com or by regular mail to:
PO Box 93157
1111 Davis Drive
- Must be a school, charity, or non-profit organization located in Canada.
- Preference is given to schools or organizations that serve children age 12 and under.
- Requests should be received 6 weeks prior to a school event, or 8 weeks prior to any other event.
- Only one request from a school or organization will be considered per calendar year.
- All requests will be evaluated on an individual basis and Maplelea reserves the right to deem what in-kind donation is appropriate for each request.
- Only donations-in-kind (donations of product) will be considered.
- Submission of a donation request form does not guarantee that a donation will be provided. Maplelea is able to assist a limited number of organizations each year.
We do NOT donate to:
- for-profit organizations
- second generation requests (individuals or organizations raising money for another group)
- gifts or rewards for staff or volunteers (of any type of organization)