Maplelea Gives Back
We want to support our customers and get involved with causes that are important to you (and will have a positive impact on kids aged 6-12). If your school or not-for-profit organization is having an event with a raffle or auction that could benefit from the donation of a Maplelea doll, we encourage you to review the guidelines carefully and apply using the appropriate Donations Program form below.
All forms should be submitted by email attachment to email@example.com or by regular mail to:
PO Box 93157
1111 Davis Drive
• Must be a school, charity, or non-profit organization located in Canada.
• Preference is given to schools or organizations that serve children age 12 and under.
• We do not donate to:
• for-profit organizations
• second generation requests (individuals or organizations raising money for another group)
• gifts or rewards for staff or volunteers (of any type of organization)
• Requests should be received 6 weeks prior to a school event, or 8 weeks prior to any other event.
• Only one request from a school or organization will be considered per calendar year.
• All requests will be evaluated on an individual basis and Maplelea reserves the right to deem what in-kind donation is appropriate for each request.
• Only donations-in-kind (donations of product) will be considered.
• Submission of a donation request form does not guarantee that a donation will be provided. Maplelea is able to assist a limited number of organizations each year.